Provision of support services to youth organisations on key themes identified as needed for children and young people to include; ensuring the educational attainment of children and young people, support for Section 75 groups and young people who live in rural areas.
Funding size Up to £50,000 per project
Current Funding Submission Information
There are currently no open funding opportunities under this funding stream at present.
Regional Project Funding Guidance & Information
Organisations who provide quality support services to youth organisations on key themes identified within the;
- EA Regional Assessment of Need and
- The Regional Youth Development Plan
- A constitution or governing document
- A Management Committee/Board of Directors or Governing Group/Body
- Insurance; Public and Employers Liability, Building and Equipment
- Comply with DE Circular ” Disclosure and Barring Arrangements: vetting requirements for those working or providing a service in youth organisations” (DE 2014)
- A bank account and appropriate accounting procedures