For the delivery of additional or enhanced key services identified as needed including development of research on key issues affecting young people and Small Grants Scheme.
Available Specifications will be publicly advertised on the EA website.
Application deadline As per specification
Current Funding Submission Information
There are currently no open funding opportunities under this funding stream at present.
Regional Development Funding Guidance & Information
Development funding will be available based on assessed need and to organisations who can deliver additional or enhanced key services, as detailed in the Regional Youth Development Plan.
- A constitution or governing document
- A Management Committee/Board of Directors or Governing Group/Body
- Insurance; Public and Employers Liability, Building and Equipment
- Comply with DE Circular ” Disclosure and Barring Arrangements: vetting requirements for those working or providing a service in youth organisations” (DE 2014)
- A bank account and appropriate accounting procedures
- If working with or for young people aged 18-25 years you must have a policy for working with Adults at Risk from Harm and Adults in Need of Protection