For the delivery of additional or enhanced key services identified as needed including development of research on key issues affecting young people and Small Grants Scheme.
Availability: On identification and assessment of need and for up to 3 years
Funding Size: As outlined in Funding Opportunity
Current Funding Submission Information
Application Closing Date:
Currently we have no open funding opportunities
Regional Development Funding Guidance & Information
Development funding will be available based on assessed need and to organisations who can deliver additional or enhanced key services, as detailed in the Regional Youth Development Plan.
- A constitution or governing document
- A Management Committee/Board of Directors or Governing Group/Body
- Insurance; Public and Employers Liability, Building and Equipment
- Comply with DE Circular ” Disclosure and Barring Arrangements: vetting requirements for those working or providing a service in youth organisations” (DE 2014)
- A bank account and appropriate accounting procedures
- If working with or for young people aged 18-25 years you must have a policy for working with Adults at Risk from Harm and Adults in Need of Protection