For the delivery of additional or enhanced key services identified as needed including development of research on key issues affecting young people and Small Grants Scheme.
Available Specifications will be publicly advertised on the EA website.
Application deadline As per specification
Please note currently active specifications will close on the 30th October 2020 @ 4pm
* Subject to Department of Education review
Regional Development Funding Guidance & Information
Development funding will be available based on assessed need and to organisations who can deliver additional or enhanced key services, as detailed in the Regional Youth Development Plan.
- A constitution or governing document
- A Management Committee/Board of Directors or Governing Group/Body
- Insurance; Public and Employers Liability, Building and Equipment
- Comply with DE Circular ” Disclosure and Barring Arrangements: vetting requirements for those working or providing a service in youth organisations” (DE 2014)
- A bank account and appropriate accounting procedures
- If working with or for young people aged 18-25 years you must have a policy for working with Adults at Risk from Harm and Adults in Need of Protection
Is available for the delivery of additional or enhanced key services identified as need for example;
- Delivery of key elements of The Network For Youth
- Development of Research on key issues affecting young people
- Development of The Small Grants Scheme
When Will This Funding Be Available?
Specifications will be publicly advertised on the EA website when available.
What Can I Use This Funding For?
You can use this funding for core costs associated with the following;
- Staffing Salaries
- Programme Development
How do I Apply For This Funding?
How Will I Account For The Funding?
You will be required to complete an income and expenditure form by 31 March each year. You will also complete an annual report, the EA Target Monitor on agreed outcomes and EA Moderation.
Application Form Questions
Please Click Here to download the Assessment Criteria for responses for application form questions
Please see specification document. Contained within each section of the specification is an assessment criteria.
Please Click here to download a copy of the Guidance notes for Regional Strategic Funding Specification submissions.
Applicants will be required to provide a Delivery Plan outlining how they will deliver the specification outputs. Below we have provided a copy of this template.
Regional Development Specifications